KSET Hall Ticket 2022 Download Link, Exam Date, Karnataka SET Admit Card 2022 information is available on the official website: kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. By the University of Mysore, Manasaganothri, Mysuru, the KSET Hall Ticket has been released on the official web portal. All this information is also available on this page. By staying in touch with this page, the candidates can get information about the KSET Admit Card release date and download link.
KSET Admit Card 2022 Allotment of Roll No.
|KSET Admit Card 2022|
|Organization Name||University of Mysore|
|Post Name||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)|
|Release Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Dates||25th July 2022 (Sunday)|
KSET Hall Ticket 2022
All the candidates who wish to participate in the Karnataka State Eligibility Test can download their KSET Hall Ticket from the official website. As per the notification, the KSET Exam 2022 was to be conducted in June 2022, but due to some reasons, the exam was postponed. Now according to the new notification, the KSET Exam will be held on 11 April 2022. Now according to the new schedule, the KSET 2022Exam will be held on July 25, 2022. By visiting the official website, the candidates can download their KSET Hall Ticket 2022.
KSET Exam 2022
By the University of Mysore, the notification for KSET for Assistant Professorship has been published. A large number of candidates applied for this post and only the eligible candidates would be selected in the final merit list. As per the notification, the SET Examination will be held on July 25, 2022. For this exam, the candidates need to download their KSET Admit Card 2022. Without the admit card, the candidates would not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Information on the KSET Admit Card
The following information would be mentioned on the KSET Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (ST/SC/BC & Other)
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of the candidate and exam counselor
Documents Required for KSET Exam
Any one of the following will be accepted:
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any other id assigned by the state or central govt.
KSET Hall Ticket Download Link
In the various departments of the Karnataka Government, the candidates would be recruited through this exam. By staying in touch with the official website: kset.uni-mysore.ac.in, the candidates will be able to get information about the KSET Hall Ticket Download Link. You must also stay in touch with this page for any latest updates.
How to download the KSET Admit Card PDF 2022?
1) Visit the official website: kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
2) Open the ‘News and Events section.
3) Click on the “KSET Exam Admit Card 2022” option.
4) Enter the required details like Email ID and password.
5) Submit the details.
6) Your Admit Card will be displayed on your screen. Download it and take a printout of it.
FAQs – KSET Hall Ticket 2022
1) What is the release date of the KSE Hall ticket?
As per the notification, the KSET Hall Ticket would be released in the 3rd Week of July 2022.
2) What is the Exam date of the KSET Exam 2022?
The University will conduct the KSET Exam on July 25, 2022.
3) How to download the KSET Hall Ticket and Admission Card 2022 for Assistant Professor Examination?
By visiting the official website, the candidates can download the Hall Ticket and Admission Card.
4) Which authority will conduct the KSET Exam 2022?
The University of Mysore will conduct the KSET 2022 Exam.