Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List: In 2015 the PM Awas Yojana Registration was introduced first time by the Government of India. The main purpose of this Yojana is to help all poor and middle-class peoples of India. This scheme is working to build new houses in the whole of India.
Firstly, the government of India aims to build 2 core new houses in the whole of India. All the eligible candidates can apply to this scheme and if you are interested. Then read this article from start to end and get all the information about the list.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List PMAY New List @pmaymis.gov.in
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was very helpful for the whole nation of India. By this many people build their own houses and live an easy life. So if you want to live an easy life and want to apply to this scheme.
On this page, you will find about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana full information like the last date and apply method so stay with us. As the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List Pmay New List 2022 is released on the official website and all eligible candidates can apply.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Overview
|Organization||Government of India|
|Yojana||PM Awas Yojana|
|Check||PMAY Application Status 2022|
|Under||Central Government of India|
|List||PM Awas List 2022|
Eligible Income Groups for the PMAY List 2022
These are the requirements by which you can take part in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List. If you are eligible then must take part and get loan benefits from the government of India.
- Scheduled Castes and Tribes
- All Householder qualifying for MIG-I and MIG-II CLSS categories with a maximum annual income of12 lakh and Rs.18 lakh
- Every Householder with an annual household income under Rs.6 lakh is identified as LIG category.
- Households with annual family income within Rs.3 lakh as EWS category.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List Status 2022
|States||Target||Completion||% of Completion|
Documents required to apply in PAMY LIST 2022
All the below-mentioned details are very important if you want to apply for the PMAY list. When you want to apply then must check all these things and take them with you. All candidates are requested to read this article from start to end.
- bank account passbook
- phone numbers
- salary certificate
- full home address
- Aadhaar card
- identity card
- Ration card
State Involve In the PMAY List 2021-2022
The below-mentioned states are involved in this scheme and all those people who live in these areas can take part in this list of PMAY. If you got any problems then contact us through the comment box.
- Madhya Pradesh
- Karnataka Jammu & Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
Steps to check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List 2022
These are the steps that help you to find out the Gramin List 2022 from the official website so carefully read it. Must follow all these steps to find out the list 2022.
- The first step is to go to the official site of PMAY.
- Secondly, press the ‘stakeholder’ on the menu bar on the homepage.
- Then watch on the drop-down menu after clicking on this link.
- Here, select the ‘IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary’ option which is present on the drop menu.
- If you want to get the enrollment number then just need to follow these means.
- Type your enrollment number on the recently appeared page after clicking.
- Press the ‘Search’ button on that page.
- Anyone wants to enter the list without utilizing the enrollment number.
- So select the ‘Advanced Search’ button on that page.
- Now, fill in the PMAY form.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ button end of the page.
- The list will appear on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which is the last date to register in the PMAY portal 2022?
There is a limit of people who take part then the registration then the registration will be closed from the official website.
Who can a person apply online in PMAY scheme 2022?
Every Eligible candidate can apply online in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana portal on the official website @pmaymis.gov.in