Check Rajasthan Police Constable Online Form 2022 for 4438 Vacancy, फॉर्म भरे Recruitment: Sooner than later, the date for the Rajasthan Police Constable Online Form will be announced. Around 8438 vacancies have been announced by the officials. On this page, the candidates can get information about the Rajasthan Police Constable recruitments and Admit card dates. All the necessary information about the exam and online application form is available on this page.
Rajasthan Police Constable Online Form 2022
|Department||Rajasthan Police Department|
|Apply online||Rajasthan Police Constable Apply Online 2022|
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti
To fill 4438 vacancies, the Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board has announced an official notification. All the aspirants who wish to join the police force have a great chance at their disposal. As per the notification, the Rajasthan Police Constable Online Form will be announced on November 10, 2022. All the candidates must stay in touch with this page for any latest updates.
Important Dates – Rajasthan Constable Bharti
|Rajasthan Constable Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Online Application||10 November 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||03 December 2022|
|Exam Date||December 2022 or January 2022|
|Admit Card Date||Coming soon|
All the selected candidates would be able to get a fixed salary of Rs. 14600/- for 2 years.
1) Constable (General/GD): The candidates must be graduated from a recognized high school with a 12th class diploma.
2) Constable (RAC/MBC): The candidates must be graduated from a recognized high school with a 10th class diploma.
3) For the position of Constable Tele-Communication, the candidates need to have a 12th-grade diploma in physics, mathematics, and computer science.
4) For Constable Drivers, the candidates need to have a Driving License along with a 10th class diploma from a recognized Board.
- 18-23-year-old male constable, general duty, band, and telecommunicator
- Female Gen.Ban/Tele Comm. Constable, age 18-28
- Driver Constable (18-26 years old)
- Female Constable Driver – Ages 18 to 31
Rajasthan Police Constable Physical Eligibility:
- Height : 168 cm
- Chest : 81 cm
- Height – 152 cm
- Weight : 47.5 kgs
The following criteria will be followed:
1) A written test with 150 marks.
2) Standard Physical Efficiency Tests for Drivers and BAND Posts Special Qualification Physical Efficiency Tests.
3) Merit List
4) Medical Test
Exam Pattern – Rajasthan Police Constable Online Form
An overall Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Pattern is mentioned below:
|Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|A basic understanding of computers and reasoning||60||60||2 hours|
|Topics related to general knowledge, science, technology, and current affairs||35||35|
|Laws and regulations relating to crimes against women and children||10||10|
|Rajasthan General Knowledge||45||45|
Raj Police Bharti Constable 2022
- General/EWS/OBC Cat. – 40%
- SC/ST – 36%
How to Apply for the Rajasthan Police Constable Online Form?
1) The Rajasthan Police Constable online application form will be accepted between November 10 and December 3 2022.
2) Firstly, the candidates need to register themselves on the official website: sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
3) Pay the application fee and upload all the required documents at the following website: recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in.
The total number of posts is 4438. Below, we have mentioned the overall detail regarding Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Area||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||MBC||EWS||Total|
|Official Portal||Click here|
|IMGKERALA Home||Click here|
FAQs – Rajasthan Police Constable Online Form 2022
1) What is the qualification for Rajasthan Police GD Constable?
For this, the candidates need to pass 12th class from a recognized Board.
2) What is the basic salary of the Police Constable?
The selected candidates would be given Rs. 14600/- for 2 years.
3) What is the last date for the submission of the Rajasthan Police Constable online application form?
The closing date is December 2, 2022.
4) When will the Rajasthan Police Constable Form submission start?
The starting date for the submission of the online application form is November 10, 2022.