www.sbi.co.in, is the official website from where the candidates can get information about the SBI Clerk Mains Result 2022, Cut-off marks, Download Link, SBI Clerk Scorecard, and SBI Clerk Local Language Test. All this information is also available in this article. As per the notification, on November 17, 2022, the officials will release the SBI Clerk Mains 2022 Result along with the cut-off marks. The overall selection process would be done through the Prelims exam. Afterwards, the main examination would be the key stage of the selection.
SBI Clerk Mains 2022 Result – Details
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Posts||Clerk – Junior Associates – Customer Support & Sales|
|Number of Vacancies||6000 Posts|
|Main Exam date||01 & 17 October 2022|
|Job Type||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|SBI Clerk Mains Result Date||17 November 2022 (OUT)Click Here|
From October 1 to 17, 2022, the SBI Clerk Mains Exam was conducted in order to recruit around 5454 candidates for Junior Associate Posts. Now, the candidates who gave the SBI Clerk Mains Exam can get information about their results from the official website. From this page, the candidates can get information about whether they are selected or not. Overall detail is discussed in this article about the SBI Clerk Mains Scorecard.
SBI Clerk 2022 Mains Exam Result Download Link Scorecard PDF
All the candidates who gave their exams can check their results by visiting the official website. According to the notification, the SBI Clerk Mains Result Download Link PDF was activated after the announcement of the official result. The official link for downloading the result was activated in PDF format. By staying in touch with this page, the candidates can check further updates about the result and scorecard. Only the short-listed candidates would be called for document verification and allotment procedure.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2022 Dates
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam||10th, 11th, 12th and 13th July and 29th August 2022|
|SBI Clerk Scorecard & Marks||21st September 2022|
|SBI Clerk Result for Prelims||21st September 2022|
|SBI Clerk Scorecard||01st, 17th October 2022|
|SBI Clerk Mains (Final) Result||17th November 2022|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam||01st, 17th October 2022|
SBI Clerk Mains Name Wise Result 2022
All the candidates who have given the exam and now have forgotten the details required for the SBI Junior Associate Mains result can check their result Name-wise from this page. From the official website, the candidates can check their SBI Clerk Mains Name-Wise result. Just after one or two days of the result, the official website will announce the SBI Clerk Mains Exam Scorecard Download link. All the potential candidates must take out a hard copy for future use.
SBI Junior Associates Cut-Off Marks 2022 – State-Wise
These are the minimum marks that are required for passing the SBI Clerk Mains Exam. Only those candidates who get higher marks would be selected for the next SBI Clerk Mains Selection procedure. Interestingly, the State Bank of India will soon release the cut-off marks category-wise. The dependence of cut-off marks is on different factors like the total number o students, the total number of seats, and the difficulty level of the exam. The SBI Clerk Mains Cut-Off marks are mentioned below:
|SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off 2022
(Total Marks- 200)
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||86.24|
Some Basic Steps for downloading the SBI Clerk Mains Result 2022
1) Visit the official website: www.sbi.co.in.
2) On the home page, you need to select the “Current Openings” and then open a new page.
3) Search for the “SBI Clerk Mains Result Link” and click on it.
4) Enter the required details like registration number and date of birth/
5) Your SBI Clerk Mains ScoreCard will be displayed on your screen.
SBI Clerk Exam Local Language
1) Only qualified candidates would be able to give the language test.
2) Those students who have studied the local language in Class 10th or 12th will not be able to appear in the test.
3) Others will have to give the local language test.
4) Those candidates who are not found proficient in the local language will not be recommended.
SBI Clerk Exam Tie Braking Policy 2022
If two or more students get equal marks then the following policy will be followed:
1) The candidates who belong to the reserved category will be preferred.
2) If still there is a tie then the candidates with fewer incorrect answers will be given preference.
3) In the end, the students of more age will be preferred.
FAQs – SBI Clerk Result 2022
1) How to check the SBI Clerk Result 2022?
By visiting the official website and following the above-mentioned steps, the candidates can check their results.
2) What is the release date of the SBI Clerk Final Result 2022?
It will be released in the second week of November 2022.
3) What about negative marking in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam?
1/4th marks will be deducted for wrong answers each.
4) What is the SBI Clerk Interview Date 2022?
Just after the announcement of the final result, the officials will announce the interview date.